Friday 21 December 2012

Kate Moss x Rimmel Matte Lipsticks - Review



I've heard so many great things about these lipsticks I just had to get one to see for myself  and they definitely live up to the hype! I am literally astounded by how amazing these lipstick are - I'm obsessed! 
Matte has always been my preference when it comes to lipstick,I find that matte lipsticks can be very hit or miss , with most of them drying out your lips completely and making them become sore and flaky. These lipsticks are not only completely matte, but they're also incredibly moisturising and comfortable to wear and they last for ages on the lips. These are only 6.95 each and I'm shocked at how high quality these are for the price of them,they really are just amazing!
There's a really good range of five shades; a nude, baby pink, coral, bright red, and deep berry. . The one I bought today is the coral (110). I wouldn't exactly call it coral as it comes out very red on my lips,but my lips are naturally very red either way so I think that influenced the colour of the lipstick. I highly recommend to purchase one (or all) of these lipsticks,you won't be dissapointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment